Pear and Tahini PorridgeJun 07, 2021
This divine tasting breakfast is taken from one of my favourite books that I wrote a few years back now - 'How to Cook Healthily'. This is a winner every time.
1.5 tablespoons of tahini
Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 soft pear
55g porridge oats
350ml of cashew milk
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Mix the tahini and vanilla extract together.
- Cut the pear in half lengthways. Dice one half and cut the other half into long spears.
- Place the oats, maple syrup diced pear, and cashew milk into a pan and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Divide across 2 bowls and fan the pear spears out over each one.
- Drizzle the vanilla tahini over each one to serve.