Greek OmeletteApr 16, 2021
"Even though I fast a lot of mornings, I do love a good weekend breakfast. Eggs in any guise really do it for me I have to say! This has become one of my favourites, with a pot of coffee, the Sunday paper and the radio on. Small moments of bliss."
4 handfuls of baby spinach
3 large eggs
Small sprig of fresh dill - torn
1 tablespoon pitted Kalamata olives - chopped
60g Feta Cheese
- Sauté the spinach in a little of the oil, until it wilts. Set aside.
- Pour the remaining oil into an omelette pan. Lightly beat the eggs and pour them into the pan.
- Once the eggs are almost completely cooked, spread the spinach across the middle.
- Add the dill and olives, crumble over the feta, and fold the omelette.
- Cook for another two or three minutes to soften the cheese before turning out on to a plate.